Thursday, October 27, 2005

Just a little pre-exam remark. We are in the middle of our oral examination as we speak. Now to all of you who have never experienced an exam like this, let me elaborate. We go and defend our paper that we struggled with for 10 days to our professor and an other brainiac. Some of the lucky ones are actually already done, leaving us unfortunates who have our time tomorrow to wait in agony for an other 24 hours. Dude, how unfair is that?? You get all your friends coming out of "the room" all exited about the fact that they have been pronounced smart and your suspicions of your own brain capacity just expand and expand.. wow.. Hey, but I`ll let you guys know how I did! Maybe. Later!

2 Comments:

At 6:30 AM, Blogger Scott D. Meyer said...

Hey MJ-

I guess the only thing worse than seeing your friends coming out of the room, declared smart, is to fall asleep at your desk while your friends are declared smart. Hmm...I hope my relaxation time today at school will help me mentally prepare for the exam tomorrow! Keep up the fun posts!

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Scott D. Meyer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker