Saturday, October 29, 2005


This is Silje. She´s from Azerbaijan/Thailand/Norway and she´s what I would refer to as a pearl among us. I have strong suspicions of her actually having been pocahontas in her previous life. We were born on the same day and I think we are the only virgos in our class, be that a good thing or not. But pure and innocent in any case=) ..? I actually turned 25 this year (one year ahead of time) because we wanted to celebrate our 50th birthday. I was thinking of saving may 24th birthday to after I´m 35.. Anyway, it is officially hereby proven that the 9th of september is a good day to be born. Silje is gonna be a Master of Peace and the Universe.

Best traits: likes to wear furry clothes and has a boyfriend who makes the most delicious cheese cake.. mmm.. He´s a keeper!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker