Wednesday, November 09, 2005


Theme of the day: Sensorisk Analyse

The irony of todays theme is in the fact that I seem to have lost all of my five senses after obtaining my sixth one yesterday night. The three senses I had to use for analysing klippfisk in the morning (smell, taste and sight) were on holiday thanks to the stuffiness in my head caused by the flue. Or actually only the first two, I forgot my glasses so that´s where the sight comes in..


My hearing got impaired after the snot found it´s way into my eartubes. Hearing isn´t crucial in fish tasting but it had alot to do with the psychological "Fear and Pain" test me and Hanne participated in just a while ago. Also the fifth of our normal senses was an important part of the test, which in my case is overworked and hyper sensitive because of the slacking off of the others.
I don´t know about the name of the test though.. my "fear" turned into laughter and the only "pain" I felt was when the tiny hairs on my forehead were exfoliated with a electroidanalysisthing.

1 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger Scott D. Meyer said...

Hey MJ-

sorry to hear about the illness, sounds like the trend in Tromsø. I am glad to see however that you still have your seventh sense, or maybe ability: photo editing! I love reading the blogs and am excited to help loosen up the nostrils on saturday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker