Wednesday, February 08, 2006


I have just witnessed the system from the inside. And when I say system I mean Norwegian healthcare and when I say from the inside, I mean from the outside. Kind of. I don´t actually know what happened in the whole process or how me and Doc got to talking about Norwegian backpacks in Gran Canaria? (I don´t have one, he didn´t have one, I´ve never been there, he´s never been there..) Or why I ended up peeing into a little cup?? But that´s how it goes I guess. And he also ended up telling me to lie a little so that we could screw the system and so that I wouldn´t have to pay anything for the whole package! And at the end he just said that if anything goes wrong, I´d know where to find him. I mean what could go wrong? It´s not like we were planning to form an insurgent group or anything like that, I was just supposed to pee in a cup! Reasons unknown but still. I´m just a little confused..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker