Saturday, January 07, 2006

I just read the wierdest piece of news.
We were talking about the year 2005 with my friends after new years and it appears to have been a crappy year in many ways for many people, at least in comparison to 2004 which was the best I (and many others) have experienced so far. Anyway, this tiny news article presents a professor in health psychology from the university of Cardiff. He has come up with a way of actually counting the worst day of the year with the following equation: [W+(D-d)]xTQ/MxNA
Yup. And these things mean:
W= weather
D= debts
d= montly wages
T= time that has passed since Christmas
M= motivation
NA= need to get act together
Q= the day you forgot your promises for the new year

Now this equation gave the professor the result, that his worst day in 2005 was the 24.1. Then because people started compalining about the whole thing, he came up with a new equation to count the most hopeful day of the year which turned out to be the 18.5.

The reason I am telling you guys this is that I think he was actually counting MY worst and most hopeful days!! Seriously! Its hard to say for sure but I have a strong feeling that they land somewhere around those dates.. creepy! I was just wondering if he could come up with an equation to explain why 2005 was crap and 2004 was almost unreal? And what about 2006 then? I guess time will tell=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker