Monday, November 14, 2005

Our long line of parties is over for a couple of weeks cause we´re getting our killer-exam tomorrow.. So basically there´s gonna be a whole lot of sitting around in the library in sweatpants sipping coffee and hoping for some sort of inspiration. Ok, we do have a Finnish party on saturday and we get to meet Santa!! (I´m still convinced it´s just gonna be Jamppa in a white beard.. what a sceptic!) And I´m going to lose my Harry Potter-virginity (hmm..??) on thursday so I´m a bit nervous about that too. But I have to say a few words about the party last saturday, so bare with me:

Hanne and I poured our little hearts and souls into this random cake I found a recipe for on the Net. We decided to leave making it for saturday evening so it would be nice and fresh for the party but we ended up having some technical problems.. It wasn´t the sort you put in the oven for an hour but the kind you leave in the fridge for a day! So we were a bit worried it wouldn´t be solid enough for the actual event(+we didn´t put enough gelatine in it..)

So much for baking with two blonds. The party in itself was great, lots of people, surprisingly many blowings out of candles and a couple of speeches. I´m just bummed I missed Stian´s and his friend´s impressive speech on "The Lie, The Lie, The Lie!" or something along those lines. Palestine wasn´t unfortunately freed and nothing was done to help the Nepalese during the party but otherwise I would say that it rocked our worlds a little to the right. And our house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker