Friday, December 16, 2005


Here´s an unfortunate little pre-hitting-the-town incident that happened just a few moments ago: as some of you may know, a fragment of my heart has been stolen long ago by my crazy little dog, Hottis. We shared a day of joy after I came to Finland but reality hit sooner than expected.. or as the saying goes, the "shit hit the fan". When infact no fan was involved in the incident but merely an innocent hand. My hand. And poo. Here´s how it all happened: I have a date to go to this cool concert in a couple of hours and before leaving I took H out for a walk. And as my parents live in Helsinki, it is customary to pick up anythig that comes out of your dog into a little poopybag. I reached for the poop, as usual, with the bag and was prepared to experience yet again the warm soft turd inside the bag. But this time the bag came equiped with a hole, hence my hand had been smeared with this disgusting turd. YUCKKKK!!! Maybe it was Hanky the Christmas Poo out and about a bit too early? Anyway, lots of desinfectant later everythings in order and I´m ready to hit the town. I still don´t understand why on earth they had to call the poopybags "Funny Doggy Poopybags". I just don´t get the joke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker