Monday, December 19, 2005

Oh Christmas time.. I must admit that I too have been sucked into the whirlpool (oops.. hidden commercial!) of christmas-mania-shopping. Although I have screwed the system by just browsing, not shopping. Hmm.. that was a little white lie. I did buy something, actually out of purely unselfish reasons, that ended up being entirely selfish. I found the coolest T-shirt shop called Mentalwear who donate a share of their profits to mental health care. So I went in and thought I´d do my part. After I got home and revised what i`d bought (ultimately for myself..), I realised that I actually think I recognize one of my friends from the first part of the text on the T-shirt:

Who was it again who always has a feeling of being followed by the CIA or FBI?? You know who you are! Remember, I know where you live..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker