Friday, February 10, 2006

Adrenaline is a funny thing. After another exhausting gym day for the brain at the uni yesterday I thought that I couldn´t achieve anything else for the rest of the day exept laying on the couch and staring at the TV.

But lo and behold!!

We had set an appointment with Kjetil, our secure and muscular climbing instructor, so the couch was out of the question. I could feel my palms starting to sweat after we got to talking about what we were going to practice.. lead climbing oooooo! Which could be freely translated to "the thing that climbers do when they start getting bored of the more secure types of climbing and want to once again achieve that crazy feeling you get when you know that what you´re doing is a tad bit risky". So basically its the type where you take the rope up with you instead of it already hanging from the roof. What a rush of blood to the head! My body was so enthusiastic many hours after we got home that i could hardly get it to calm down so that I could fall asleep. Now thats what I call a hobby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker