Friday, March 17, 2006

Alright, here's what happened: Imagine a picturesque spring day, tiny birds are singing their little hearts out and the sun is melting the ice and snow from every corner. Aaaaahh... And so I decide to go out with Hottis and enjoy the day.

As soon as I step foot outside our front door, SPLASH! A massive truck steams by and splashes 200 litres of muddy water all over me. Now when I say all over me, I don't mean the little splash of water that you occasionally get on your pants when walking around in Tromsö.. No. I mean it was everywhere from my hair all the way to the socks that were under my wollen socks! So I turned around and walked straight back in, dripping wet and feeling disappointed at life in the center of Helsinki. This big city life ain't for everyone..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker