Wednesday, February 22, 2006


Here it is: The Duplicator! (as introduced by Silje through Calvin and Hobbes) Now my only fear is that my clone is going to actually be the duplicate of me, indicating that not too much would get done in either Thailand or Israel because of the thinning out of responsibility. You know (at least R knows!), the bystander effect. Kindof.. Anyway, both are thinking that the other will step up and take responsibility to gather data for a thesis and both just end up hanging out and drinking Mai ThaiĀ“s or eating hummus!

1 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger Silje said...

This is exactly what we need the Ethicator for! No need to worry! The Ethicator will save us! Praise be upon the Ethicator! - well, I have to admit that there is a certain doubt as to what extent the Ethicator will work on me, seeing that I'm absolutely devoid of self dicipline... I mean, is it possible to duplicate good sides that I don't have?? Maybe not... Or maybe my self dicipline is in fact there, just refusing to let itself be visible. That's a possibility. I trust the Ethicator will fix it all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker