Saturday, March 11, 2006

Caught in an airport-time-limbo

Ok so I feel like I have just lost 24 hours of my life. Or not lost, just spent in a wierd place I like to call the airport-time- limbo. My limbo time started in Tromsö yesterday afternoon and ended finally in Finland just a couple of hours ago. During this time I missed two flights, filled up my suitcase with "free" wine, chocolate, a "don't disturd" sign, a shower cap and a towel, missed my grandpa's funeral and pranced around in my undies in a massive hotel room designed for disabled people. And also had two breakfasts (thanks SAS) and spent time in three countries within 3 hours. Phiufph. But after all the hassle, the sun is shining in Helsinki and man is it great to be here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker