Friday, March 17, 2006

As most of you may know, I've been a huge fan of karaoke for a substantial part of my life. It' not purely my fault that singing infront of a croud of drunken people is something I get a kick out of, it's all in the genes I tell you! And proof of that could be found yesterday night in the local pub just around the corner from my parents place, Pete's Pub. Mom is away on a business trip so we decided to take a night out in the town with my brother and Dad. And at the end of the night, me and Dad (both wearing too fancy clothes for the occasion..) found ourselves in Pete's Pub singing karaoke with the local unemployed drunkards.

But man was it fun!! We got huge applause and beer glazed smiles from the natives, so I guess we're accepted and are welcome to go again to experience the limelight on the outskirts of Helsinki.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker