Monday, December 18, 2006

Lost and Found and Lost Again Only to be Found Again


I know that absent mindedness runs in our family. I used to think that my brother was worse than me, but I'm not so sure anymore. I have lost and misplace so many things this year that I might just as well declare myself the Queen of the Absent Minded. I found my misplaced glasses after 3 weeks and after buying a new pair from Norway (which I swore I wouldn't do because that would just be plain dumb..). So apparently because my glasses were on the verge of being found, my new jacket and favourite Norway-gloves disappeared from a party on Friday. Tell me, what do I have to lose so that I can get them back? I hope its not my computer. Or my keys now that I'm alone in our house=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker