Monday, December 11, 2006

Chocolate Salty Balls

There is no better setting for a succesful julebord than a fire alarm going off, chocolaty meatballs, off-tune singing and wild guitar playing. Not to mention all sorts of drinks and lots of hot people everywhere. I would say that I had some of the most interesting conversations I've ever had about the ethics of seal hunting, the solutions to the conflict in Israel-Palestine and about one book that evey guy at the party seemed to have read. It is generally just refered to as 'the book'.

As I didn't know what book they were talking about, someone had to clear it out for me: it is a book called 'Spill' or 'The Game' and it is apparently like a bible on how to hit on women and score with a 'ten' as it is called. I would just like to announce that I have my doubts about what kind of women you can score with the tactics in the book, I suppose they work on girls who are not as sceptical as me or a lot of women that I know. One of the tactics is to create a really interesting personality for yourself and in that way catch the interest of the woman. Uhm.. am I totally crazy or wouldn't it be better if you actually HAD an interesting personality of your own and worked it from there? =D Ok, I admit that for the purposes of casual flirting and dating and such it might work. Who knows, maybe even I've fallen for it once or twice without knowing it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker