Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Body language


So, the time has finally come. I'm not even kidding when I say that Åre had better watch out.. or rather all the people on the slopes apart from me. I usually have pretty good motor-skills, keeping myself upright and all, but when there's something under my feet that I'm tied to, things tend to take a dramatic turn.

I'm not quite sure what I've signed up for. One girl who was coming on the trip with us decided to back out because she's not such a good snowboarder. Say what?! I've been on a board for 45 minutes in my entire life! Nervousgigglegiggle... The others are going to take one day hiking up some mountain and snowboadring down. Off-slopes?? No friggin' way. I would need fullbody armour for something like that.

I've decided to take some time to myself when they go on their superduperextremeday trip. Anybody hear of crosscountry skiing before? I'm packing my napsack with snacks, warm clothes and a thermos full of hot chocolate and doing what old people do. Call me a dork if you will, I call it self preservation instincts.

1 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker