Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Canadian

I am feeling it. Spring. Seriously! I feel like I have energy to do what ever. And I am actually doing whatever. And nothing at the same time, pretty skillful, eh?


I am skipping along, checking out cool possible apartements and running from cafe's to work-related training days to art gallery openings to shopping.. I am trying to take everything I can out of my last months as a student, apart from the studying of course. I am confident it will take care of itself on the side. But for now I am dreaming of a relaxing summer job somewhere by the coast, hopefully close to my new possible apartement in like the snobbiest area in Helsinki. I'm sure I'll fit right in ;) If the apartement thing works out, I'll post some pictures so that you can share the experience with me. Until then, hasta luego and remember to not make things more serious than they are! Eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker