Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Balancing the tray of life on the tip of my nose

Hello people of the world! Did you know that you can earn money by pretending to be someone you're not? But someone you might still want to learn something from..

After all this thesis-writing nonsense is safely behind me, I will venture into a new and.. well, lets say more vibrant chapter in my life. I don't know about all you other thesis-writers out there, but at least I feel the need to break free from the restraints created by the academic world and being an adult and such. So my first baby-steps into "real life" shall be taken as various Moomin characters in a childrens theater group.

"Moomin lives life fully, and views the world with a feeling of wonderment for such simple pleasures as collecting stones and shells. As gullible as he is enthusiastic, he is also naive and extremely good natured."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker