Thursday, November 17, 2005


I feel a litte detached, displaced, disconnected.. basicallly anything that starts with a D. Dumb? That starts with a D.. Dubious maybe? Anyway, this Norwegian exam experience is totally different than my first one. I feel somehow, uplifted, as I said, disconnected from the world as we know it. Flying high amongst isms and international relations. So I decided to find out if I´m just deluding myself or is this really how I feel. Don´t laugh when I tell you what I did to get to the bottom of this one, ok? Promise..

My dear friend and neighbour, good OLD Teresa told me a wisdom that I doubted but wanted to try out anyway. She said that if you eat cheese before going to bed, you´ll see funky dreams. And as I hadn´t been dreaming much lately, I decided to give it a shot. And low and behold: I had a dream that I lived in a beautiful apartement, with plants and everything. Then suddenly someone came in to tell me that in fact the bottom floor of the house is on fire and that it´s time to start packing. Everything couldn´t be taken, just what I wanted to keep. And I was surprisingly calm about it, so was everyone else in the house! And so I carefully chose what I needed with me and left. Talk about hidden meanings.. Quite a boring dream compared to the ones I usually have but I did feel mighty good when I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker