Tuesday, March 28, 2006

My experiences as a goldfish

There's a couple of things on my mind that I wish to share with you:

1. I don't like the fact that time goes faster the older I get. What's gonna happen in 20 years?? What, I wake up, ponder on what to do and then realize that it's already time to go to bed? No fair.

2. I also don't appreciate the fact that my concentration effeciency these days seems to be on the level of the memory span of a goldfish (+- 10 seconds).

3. And finally I wish to share my newly found deep feelings towards political comedian Jon Stewart. He's so smart... mmmmm...

I'm leaving for Balestrand in about 3 weeks but I just realized that next weekend is gonna be the last one I get to spend with my friends here in Tromsö. This is all caused by the real life horror story I like to call Easter. So I get to see them again at the end of September.. Dude, that's like HALF a year away!! Luckily it will go fast because I will be getting a day older every day. And it will also feel like 10 seconds because as you know, goldfish tend to forget everything after that time and just start all over again. And if things go well, I'll meet Jon in Thailand and he'll help me forget even those 10 seconds. Cunning ;)P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker