Thursday, October 19, 2006

You would think that everyone looks good in black. Stylish, timeless, smart. True, the black does create an effect of dignity and severity, but is it always a good thing to appear slimmer than you in actual fact are? I will give it a day or two before going back to white or something totally crazy and surprising. Maybe. But for now I will concentrate on hoping and wishing that the Norwegian Postal Office will co-operate with me this once, as I am awaiting important packages during this or next week. It all has to do with a celebration that has caused Scott to buy a piƱata shaped like a pumpkin and me to make several phone calls abroad and send wierd e-mails to places I have never contacted before. So beware of what is to come, it might just bring out the devil in you if you're not careful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker