Monday, October 02, 2006

The power of emotions

I was thinking about it yesterday at around 2AM when I was standing in a taxi queue at the airport in Tromsö. I was asking myself, why I am so tired? It's not even that late yet but still my knees are wobbling and I'm shaking like a leaf. And I truely felt like I could fall asleep right then and there. Could I be coming down with something, like the flue or perhaps even narcolepsy? Then I realised. I diagnosed myself with post-living-out-of-a-suitcase/backpack syndrome. Even though I am still going to be living out of a suitcase in our living room for the next two weeks.


Anyhow, the symptoms include tiredness when having to move from one place to an other or when confronted with the need to pack something somewhere. And excessive amounts of sighing when even thinking a about doing either of the above. No more I say. And no more emotional baggage please! I think I've also had my share of that during these 6 months. For now I will be glad with having a good nights sleep on the couch all by myself. Good night everyone and I'll get back to you when I have recovered completely :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker