Saturday, December 30, 2006

And so the year has turned. 2007. It's ok when you look at just the year, but when you start thinking about it, I mean honestly.

Is it already 8 years since I went to Argentina? Wait, this is even worse: 20 years since we moved to England. Gosh, I remember it like yesterday. Asking mom where this town of England is and if it is far from the town where we were living at the time in Finland (concerned about keeping in touch with my best friend). Playing with my barbies and making them speak English before I had actually learnt how. I guess that's where the confusion started.

But now, 20 years later I actually know that England is a different country than Finland all together. And I may have visited a couple of other mysterious places there in between too. But now its time to go back. 2007 will go down in my personal history as the year when the outside world was left behind for a while and I went back home. HYVÄÄ UUTTAVUOTTA, nähdään pian!!

1 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are anxiously waiting for you to come home, Marjaana! Happy new year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker