Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Olen suomalainen


I felt really Finnish yesterday. We went on a midday crosscountry skiing trip with my friend. I took a tram and a bus to the skiing place wearing my dad's outdoor pants, his fleece hat and a traditional Finnish vintage item, a windbreaker jacket. I was also carrying (rather clumsily might I add) my white skiing equipment and wearing white ski shoes. I was sooo hoping not to bump into any old friends at that point. Which luckily didn't happen. Where is Murphy anyway, on holiday??

The actual skiing was fun and also very clumsy, I did some cool breakdance moves there a couple of times and found out that it doesn't look that good with ski's on. And we got some grumpy looks from people when we decided to walk the last uphill before the café. So thats apparently looked down-upon. Must remember that next time we go skiing. Next year, maybe=)

1 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Blogger hanne said...

Yes, Murphy is on holiday. In Oslo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker