Monday, February 19, 2007

Aivan

It's always a little awkward when you find yourself talking about something you know little or nothing about. I tend to get into those situations more often than I'd like to. It's just that I rarely think before I say something and stuff just kind of rolls out of my mouth.

My interview with HBL (Swedish newspaper here in Helsinki) was like that. I thought they were doing like an opinion poll and asking tons of people. But no. They slammed my picture and direct quotes into the damn thing. So I'm talking about plazas in Oslo and saying that they look very different than here. I really hope they do, not that I would know. I've only been to Oslo twice in my life. I wish I was one of those people who says nothing until there's something worth saying. Like normal Finnish people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker