Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A bruise bruise here and an ouch ouch there..

Åre was windy, icy, snowy, cute, cold, hilarious, painful, confusing and enlightning.

I have finally learnt how to snowboard, as I have been planning to do for the past 6 years. I have bruised my knee a zillion times in the exact same spot (also my butt) and had ice cold powder snow in my underwear. I have driven through Sweden, slept in a tiny Punto and been in a car-mishap twice during the trip. I have also had the best nachos ever and lost all but one card game during the week. I have seen horses, moose, some sort of deer and a fox and managed to break the glass of my mobile phone when I fell on the damn thing during a storm on Thursday. Who would have guessed that snowboarding is quite difficult when the wind is blowing at 35-40 m/s??

Anyway, now I'm back in Finland. I have a new phone, I start my new job tomorrow and I still hurt in my knee and bottom. The thesis is hopefully still on my computer as I left it almost 2 weeks ago. I can't wait to start working on it again. Well, maybe tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker