Monday, April 23, 2007

Spring break

Spring is a strange time. I suppose with all the light that it brings along with it, you can see things more clearly, in a different light. And I'm not just talking about the dust that has been gathering onto tabletops and windowsills.




My reaction to spring this year has been different from what I'm used to. I find myself feeling a little stressed, tired and uneasy. Could it be the impending life changes that lay ahead of me; moving, graduating, uncertainty? I thought I would be the one leaping into the light, enjoying every minute of the freedom that we will all get to experience in a couple of weeks. On the other hand I have never been in this situation before. I guess we'll all just have to take it as it comes, one day at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker