Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Tunnel of light

Here's the deal. I haven't really found the inspiration to write any more blogs for a while. This could have been caused by a certain amount of melancholy brought on by troubled times in my personal life. Or just the fact that I've been cruising back and forth again like crazy between Sweden and Finland.

Aaaaaaanyway, what I've woken up to today is the following: I feel good about myself and have decided to make myself feel even better. Yoga and pilates will become a steady part of my daily rutines from 10AM tomorrow morning on. I have also found a great new style for myself that embraces the softer colours of summer, including an entirely new makeup and, believe it or not, blonder hair than I've ever had in my life. So there's nothing super special going on at the moment, I'm just enjoying the sunny days here in Helsinki in the company of fabulously stunning friends. Who could ask for more?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker