Wednesday, May 02, 2007

WARNING! Plot revelations

I've started hearing the question more and more frequently this week. I call it frequent when it happens more than 2 times a day.

So, what do you think about this Eurovision thing?

My honest answer is that the contest will not even be exiting. Because I already know whose going to win. And who is definately not going to win. The winner will be The Ark from Sweden.

The one not winning will be our Hanna Pakarinen with her song " Leave me alone, I want to go home", or was it "What are you staring at you jack**s, don't vote for me, even I wouldn't vote for me.."

So yes, I think the eurovision this year will be a flop. And yes, the only thing that will make it interesting are the gay guys that are going to be commenting on it on TV because they are so exited about the whole thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker