Thursday, June 14, 2007

At the edge of the world Part II

Things sure have changed up here in Tromsø! The grass is green and its almost warm enough to walk outside without a scarf.. +7 degrees. They have promised rain and colder weather for the weekend, but I'm sure it won't get us down one bit. Because: It's our graduation weekend!! We'll see if I'll be a happy drinker or drinking out of sadness, it all depends on what happens tomorrow. I have my oral examination at 11am, so wish me luck and keep all fingers crossed..

1 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS, GRATTIS, ONNEA
MASTER MARJAANA!!! Hard work has paid off so have fun and come back home safe.

Love, Mom & Dad

PS. Lots of congrats also to all your friends who gratuated now, Hanne, Scott, Rachel...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker