Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Ok that's it! I've had just about enough. I have been sick and tired of not getting any comments from people so I've made some radical changes thanks to the technical computer assistance I got from Helpdesk-Hanne today. So now anyone can comment, regardless of age, gender, race, colour, nationality, height, shape of nose.. well, you get the point. So say something!! This endless monologue is so tiresome, even though I do like my own wittyfunnysmartmature comments...


And you know what you'll get as punishment if you don't comment? Berit sure knows! That picture right there is of the torture device she made especially with me in mind. Its a Bounty wrapped onto a stick. It has to be personalized of course for every person. In my case a Bounty is perfect, because I'm allergic to coconut. But the thing is that the coconut is camouflaged in chocolate.. So when she pokes at me for long enough with it, I'll either get an allergic reaction or take a bite of it and then get an allergic reaction. So there! And this is how we spend our time during exams (someones a bit overworked maybe?)

5 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow... that threat is just too much to handel for me.. even though I live right in the next room and talk to you all the time..even on msn...but that again means that I'm even closer and even more in the target group for your terrible revenge.. wow.. exams are making me bable.. I make no sense!!

 
At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh oh I know why!! you have transfered that japanesee brain fever to me that you had the other week!

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger whereonearth said...

Yes! This is what i'm talking about, comments=) Thankyouthankyou! And this is a special edition treat for all you commenters:

I actually had Japanese brain fever last week. I forgot to blog about it cause I was under the influence. Of the fever, you know=)
And I'm going in for more in a couple of weeks. It's great, they just stick it right in your arm muscle and VOILA! Wierd stuff going on all over the place after that i tell you.

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Silje said...

I had japanese brain fever too. Haha! how cool is that. Actually one of the most dangerous diseases ever. I also had Shigella and a mysterious worm, but I survived. Luckily. Now, what's my treat? I would go for the bounty stick. Or at least the bounty. Mmm.... chocolate...

 
At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All righty... commenting was cumbersome thanks to me always forgetting username and password. Did comment the karaoke story, though ;) My punishment stick would be holding a red hot chili pepper covered in chocolate... can't resist chocolate but chili explodes my head sweating like a monsoon rain. And gives a hangover afterwards. Be warned M, I'm reading your stories every day - are you sure you want my comments afterall? Love, Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker