Thursday, October 26, 2006



There are two ways of approaching halloween. One is the most common way, which means dressing up in an incywincy teeny tiny honey dripping costume for once, which many young ladies would apparently looove to do more often! Ok, I admit that putting on lots of slutty makeup and wearing clothes that make men blush and stutter is appealing, but not my approach this time. I'm not going to say anything about the costume, I think the pictures I have planned on posting this upcoming Sunday will indeed do all the explaining. Let's just say that there won't be an aura of sexiness following me on that particular night =D It will be interesting to see how my approach is welcomed. It is pretty gruesome and a somewhat politically incorrect costume to choose. Check for updates on the issue at the end of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker