Monday, November 27, 2006

Oh deary me

Yes, poor me. This is one of those days that I should have started by sleeping in as long as necessary and getting up slowly, maybe even in the afternoon to engage in some light shopping and other entertainment. No thesis work. None what so ever. But as I have made myself a schedule concerning thesis stuff, I do have a feeling that I should follow it as best I can. And also the doctor wanted to check my eye sight this morning, very early.

The optician said that I can actually see pretty well, its only off by a tiny bit in both near and far sight. And he also said that I see so well that I can't get contacts. But I still should wear glasses at all times. No fair. What is making me dispair is the fact that I have to wait 2 weeks for them to come from where ever they make them, probably Cambodia or Thailand. So me and my almost-ok sight are sitting here and trying to figure out what hurts the least: staring at the computer screen or staring at a book? I can tell you that both are rather painful, so if you have any ideas on what I can do for the next couple of weeks that doesn't concern either of the above, just let me know. Maybe I should start my christmas holiday early this year?

1 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger Silje said...

Go for the early holiday. Enjoy lazy mornings. Do not feel bad about it. Try not to be too serious. Take advantage of your student freedom as long as you can! It will be gone sooner than you know. These are the words from a friend of mine who just started working. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker