Thursday, November 02, 2006

Strikk og Drikk or Drikk og Strikk

As we are aging faster than we might even realize, we have decided to take precautions ahead of time, just so we know what to do when the time comes for real. When I say "we" I mean me and some cool hip young student friends of mine. And when I say "time" I mean the times when we are all sitting in a rocking chair in some old folks home with a set of grey hair and massive wollen socks.

We like to call it: Strikk og Drikk (knit and drink) på fredag kveld

I have decided to start knitting a sweater and my drink for the day will be sherry. I presume that's what I'll be drinking when I'm really really old. I'll post a picture of how far I get on Friday, probably not too far though if I'm sipping on the sherry all evenng=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker