Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Three cheers!

It started out as a normal Tuesday morning. But then something happened. I walked downstairs to put my jacket on only to notice that the entire first floor of our house was pitch black. So I reached for the light switch and turned on the lights and continued about my business as normal. Then I reached for my backpack and noticed that the lights were out again. So I turned them on again and realized someone was sleeping on the sofa in a little bundle. I was later to find out that it is sofa-guy that has come all the way from Australia to bring us Christmas. His name is Noel. Three cheers for Noel!


After the confusion I noticed that I was late for the bus but regardless decided to make my way to the bus-stop. And the bus was late too so I actully made it. BRING IT ON I say, the day can't get any better! And the best thing about it is that Jostein was on the same bus as me and we got to talking about my glasses that have gone missing. He told me to buy a pair from Shell and said that he did that once and they worked pretty well. After returning home after an exhusting day of working down in the coal mines I heard a little call from Jostein's room. He handed me the glasses that he had bought and said to use them for as long as needed. Three cheers for Jostein!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker