Monday, January 08, 2007

Pleeeeeaaseeeee


When someone looks at you like the puss in boots from Shrek, what can you do, I mean seriously? I'll tell you what you have to do: subcome and work from that. No other option. Zip. Nada. Needless to say, the girl who came to look at my room eventually got it. She really really wanted it and gave me the look. Damn. So the game was over and she got the room. I never knew that the look could work on people of the same gender. I've only tried it on my dad and other men in my life. Note to self: start using the look more often. You learn something every day. Even from young fresh highschool graduates.

1 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So THAT's the way you do it!! Have to watch out when you're back home... "The look" combined with the words: 'Would you like to come to Stockmann's with me?' is bound to have a devastating impact on me. Particularly on my wallet. So don't be surprised if you see me only in very dark sunglasses from now on ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker