Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Craps, anyone?


I am enterting a phase in my life, that includes a lot of speaking in Swedish and getting a funny tan. I also need to buy a snowboard and get my friend Tuke to come to Helsinki to teach me how to use it. I got really good theoretical support already on MSN but I must admit that it made me more confused than anything. But still, learning from the best is always worth the wait.

The speaking of Swedish is going to take place on the cruise ships, where my assignment is to promote an online casion called paf in the real casions on board. Because online gambling is illegal in Finland, all the promoting will take place in Swedish. And I will be alone on my first weekend. Uh, well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens=) I think the customers will get more confused than anything else because I've never gambled online and I never will, also my gambling vocabulary in Swedish is pretty tiny. And I am morally kind of against gambling. But what the heck, my morals can be stretched for the sake of an adventure in a foreign language and in a strange looking outfit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker