Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tadaaaaaa

Back in the big city, Helsinki S. The S is for Sentrum. Like in Oslo. Oslo S. Raaaadiraaaadiraa.



I don't know what working on the boat is doing to me, but I seem to be saying and thinking things that make no sense at all. And then people laugh and I laugh and its great. I can't remember the last time I've been laughing so much that my stomach hurts and eyes water. It happens all the time on the boat. As I said earlier, I've been going through a rough patch for the past couple of months, but I'm starting to feel that its actually all for the best. Why be together with someone who can't make you laugh? So tooodlooo to all things too serious and rigid in my life, hail to new beginnings and aching stomachs=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker