Thursday, March 30, 2006

Living with tons of people is not always like dancing on roses. They give you so much love but on the flip side of the coin there lurks something evil and disturbing. We got to witness a part of that disturbance last night when our beloved (read: perpetually hated) fellow housemate Igor decided it was time to let his hair down. Down came also his shelf, a couple of chairs in the livingroom, numerous posters from the walls and the worst thing to me personally: my fruitbasket. I had decided to make our kitchen a bit nicer with a fruitbasketarrangementhing that Igor violently threw out of the kitchen window during the night!

But it wasn't just a night of downs, there were also some things that came up after he had downed a litre of Russian vodka: yesterdays food. Into the sink in the kitchen. And guess who was the first one up the next morning and with the kitchen cleaning week? Grrr... But I just heard the latest news from the house, Igor has bought us a bunch of roses to make up for his nocturnal frenzy. Sorry sweetheart, that's just not gonna do it for me this time. The revenge for the fruitthing is going to be sweeter than the smell of any rose. I've decided it's time for Igor to go. It's not you honey, it's me.

4 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Good Lord Almighty.
Because when I drink too much my first instinct is to throw other people's fruit out the window. At least you know where to launch those roses, eh?!
-R

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger whereonearth said...

On a special edition note about the effectiveness of blogging: the landlord informed us just a while ago that Igor is "outta here!" So he's moving out before the fall. Maybe I should try blogging about something else and see if it comes true: Jon Stewart will have me as his concubine by the end of the summer.

Now we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

 
At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow... I would not want to upset you in any way man:)

 
At 1:53 AM, Blogger whereonearth said...

Yes, this is probably why Igor was so afraid of me and not you and B.. He felt the power of the blog! =)

May the force be with you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker