Tuesday, April 04, 2006

jell-o this!

I couldn't have hoped for a better start for the day. I went to work and was a little more than disgusted when I heard what we were going subcome our tastebuds to.

Gele, or "shele" as they like to call it here. So I asked what they eat this fish jello with, potatos? And they said that its what they feed their kids on b-bays and stuff.. Yuchk! And so I forced myself into the lab only to find regular, wobbly, artificially coloured and sweetened JELLO! Or jelly as its called in England. And I started giggling there all by my self, getting flashbacks from England when we were playing with it in school at lunch.. Jelly on the plate, jelly on the plate, wibble wobble wibble wobble jelly on the PLATE! What a great way to get the overworked mind off the exam!

3 Comments:

At 7:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaah... good old times.. we used to eat it with straws you know.. Juvenile sense of humor cause it farted when you sucked the straw...

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger whereonearth said...

chucklegiggle.. fart tsihihiii =D

 
At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello from Helsinki to blog readers in Tromsö and especially to Scott's Mom! Marjaana's blog is the first thing I check every morning to get myself in a good mood. Her literary talent has amazed and amused us ever since she learned to write back in the Old Blighty. Keep up the good blog, Marjaana! You have obviously made wonderful friends in Tromsö, I'm really happy about that. Hope you can convince them to come over to Finland some day. You know the marketing tricks: sauna by the lake, beat yourself with birch branches, have beer and sausages, take a dip in the lake... well, in the summer I mean ;) Love from Mom and Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker