Thursday, May 11, 2006

Seefood diet


My dear friend Ernst is working in the bar next to the reception this year. Its all good until he blurts out some joke that he knows will make me laugh, alot. And its not that good when you're working in the front desk and are supposed to look all in control and cool and stuff. So here's the one that almost knocked me over cause it was so funny that it surprised even me: Ernst was eating a snickers and drinking coke and I just said that "you sure have put yourself on a strick diet there young man." And E just looked at me and said its the same one he was on last year aswell, a seafood diet. After a moment of confused silence from my part he just quietly added: "you know, the seafood diet. I see food and I eat it." Then he disappeared into the kitchen and just left me there, all alone and hoping not to pee my pants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker