Thursday, April 06, 2006

I have deliberately not told you guys about all the corky dreams I've been having lately, but this one I have to mention because I need help with understanding it. I had my first flying dream last night! We were going so fast that my stomach was turning and I was scared but at the same time I didn't want it to end.

So people, open your minds and help me figure out what this means. I don't want to think it's just symbolising a feeling of liberty now that exams are almost done.. It has to mean something BIG!

1 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger whereonearth said...

hmm.. I guess my dream was ultimately just wishful thinking. I'm not flying anywhere from Tromsø until next week because the buses to Rovaniemi are taking an Easter vacation and the plane tickets to anywhere from here are super expensive because of Easter. Man, I supercalifragilisticexpialidosious much hate Easter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker