Thursday, April 20, 2006


I truely believe that I must have been a Catholic in my previous life. After confessing my sins in the below blog, I started feeling surprisingly much better. And also the party that André told me about that is awaiting me in Bergen on saturday made me almost forget about the whole thing all together! I'm so vain. Anyway, I'll try to remember my camera when we go to the party, there's no doubt gonna be tons of beautiful people to capture on film, apart from Scott and André and me of course=) Oh Bergen.. I can't wait!

1 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,
Have a great summer working at the Kvikne's Hotel in Balestrand! I wish we had known you last summer when we stayed there with Scott and the rest of our family.

It was fun to see Scott pictured here on your blog. . . have a great party in Bergen with everyone.

Happy Summer,
Pat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker