Friday, April 14, 2006


I've found myself an Easter buddy! He's a little difficult to talk to at times, cause he only speaks a mixture of Polish/German/Norwegian but you know, we get along. I must admit that Jurik can be a little juvenile sometimes, yesterday for example he wouldn't let me read for my exam cause he thought it was more important for us to watch a movie and play football outside.. I mean seriously. What can you do, some people just haven't realised the long term benefits of studying i guess.

3 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie... but still, the eyes say: "You are under my spell and there is nothing you can do about it..." Am I right or am I right? :) Love, Dad

 
At 3:01 AM, Blogger whereonearth said...

You're right all right! He was cute but always smeared with sticky stuff. And he kept on touching my computer screen with his sticky little fingers. Kids and studying don't match. =)

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Silje said...

I've noticed the same thing indeed! I have just put him to bed at the moment. And although he does know the word 'sleep' in three languages already, he doesn't seem to know how to do it... or anyways he doesn't want to. The cute juvenile little creature...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker