Monday, April 10, 2006


It's just so sad.. I've had a pathetic song swirling around in my head since the last of the people I live with left a couple of hours ago. And I hate Celine Dion. All by myself, don't wanna be, all by my seeeeelf anymooooooooore!! And the icing on top of the cake is of course that I'm not actually even a 100 % alone in the house. Igor is still here and he's about to triplicate tomorrow, when his dad and sister come here to celebrate Easter. I hope atleast someone out there feels for me..

3 Comments:

At 2:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor little diddums... :-( You definitely are in our minds and hearts all the time. Can't you bribe someone to take you over the border to Finland to catch a bus to Rovaniemi? How about a taxi? Let us know if you figure out something. Love, Mom & Dad

 
At 4:28 AM, Blogger whereonearth said...

Cool, smuggling me across the border. That would make me a.. border jumper! No, I've decided to stay on the other side of the border and read about border/security issues for our oral exam.

Happy Easter Mum and Dad and Hottis and Vesku and Riitta!!

 
At 1:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you far away somewhere on the fjords (?)
Your blog makes excellent and fun read! And keeps me well away from work :/
Re annoying songs go may just find help here:
http://pollajukebox.blogspot.com/2005_09_01_pollajukebox_archive.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker