Thursday, May 18, 2006




So much has happened since my last blog update, I'll try to do some summing up: Christa left which is unfortunate because she was always playing the role of translator for me when talking to swedes. Now its just a big pile of mumbling in my ears when they speak and my social life is going to be facing some hard times. So thats one thing. An other big event is that this great dude from last year, Lauri, has come to Balestrand about a week ago and it's so good to have him back! He's like the irritating little brother I never had. And then I managed to star in the first rumor to travel among all the people working in the hotel. I'm telling you, you don't have to do much (or actually anything for that matter) for people to start talking aroung here. The joys of living in a small town=) And then theres a lot of small fun stuff thats going on, like sauna parties and hiking and football matches, and I really believe that this is going to be a pretty good summer. Over and out.

1 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you gays so muts i´m in Iceland now and it´s okey.;) But me and Jóhanna are going to Bulgaria after a copel of days and it will be fun, Kolla is going to an interrail the 29. og maí. I hope thet I can come and whisit. Say hey from me to awery one, see ya bæbæ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker