Saturday, May 20, 2006


The speed of the Norwegian postal office is just purely amazing. I ordered a new sim-card for my phone three weeks ago and they said at Telenor that it would take 3 days. Today, 3 WEEKS later, I finally recieved a tiny letter from them congratulating me on my new sim-card. And the letter said that I should wait an other day or two for my pin codes.. So when they say two days, what is it they're trying to tell me? Anyway, I'm reachable again from my usual number so get those sms's and calls rolling in!

1 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger hanne said...

oh yeah, you just gotta love Telenor.. I just had a couple of very confusing conversations with their customer "service"-torg while trying to get my phone ready to come travelling with me. Turned out to be a very tricky business! Anyway, good to hear that you got your Norwegian SIM-card up and running again!

H :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker