Saturday, August 05, 2006



































Being on vacation is harder work then I remembered. Somehow it feels like I had more energy at the end of the day when I was still working in Balestrand. All this hanging out in the center and eating out in tasty restaurants and partying all night is really getting to me, I'll be glad to get away from it all tomorrow night. I'm sure I'll have time to catch my breath in Bangkok. But before my first updates from the other edge of the world, I would like to take a moment to remember all the good times and fabulous people I got to experience this summer in Norway. It's funny how everyone says that this summer was not as good as the previous ones. My opinion is that thats a load of poo. I had a great time and for all you people who made it a summer to remember: you know who you are, so thank you and a big hug to you all!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker