Thursday, May 25, 2006


Yesterday was a magical day. It all started with me waking up to the sun in my eyes (which we haven't seen in a few days) and realizing that I have a day off. And that we would take Rimante's car and drive all the way to a metropolis called Sogndal to do some shopping. Such a girly thing to do! Yep. Me and Emelie had the coolest time trying to find some worthwhile toys to play with here in Balestrand and some icecream to eat, while Rimante was roaming around Vinmonopolet and perfume shops. The shopping spree ended with me and Emelie buying this fab game called Mikado in superlarge size (the sticks are normally about 15 cm long and as thick as matches but ours are about 1 meter long!) and a toaster for our kitchen. Very succesful I would say=) And would you believe that I'm also trying to write my exam at the same time all of this is going on? I must admit that my thoughts are generally on everything else exept that, especially on one thing that I'll get back to you about if it turns out to be worth mentioning=D

4 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! that is soo cool!! I wish I had a Mikado game like that. I once tried a giant Jenga game (if you know what that is)..anyway at the highest our Jenga tower reached my chin..it was great! Good luck with the exam..I'm struggeling to find the inspiration for that myself...there is just so much other fun stuff to do!!

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

I miss you too! I missed you at the pizza party and when I visited the peace house and when I went grocery shopping and when I rode the bus. And other times, too. It is a good thing that we have a whole year left after this!
Is your phone number the same?
Ok, love from R

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Scott D. Meyer said...

if it turns out to be worth mentioning? this sounds like it will violate the code i heard you quoth before leaving the peace house. oh well, it seems everyone in tromsø is waiting to see if something worth mentioning happens...good luck with it. the states are here. hot, windy, and homey. take care out in the boonies.

 
At 2:05 AM, Blogger whereonearth said...

Hey all! The phone number is the same, only the phone has changed into a mini one (maybe it was time to go technical and let the log-of-a-phone I had take its own path!)

Later!

MJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker