Saturday, June 10, 2006



Something has happened that I thought I would never experience here in Balestrand. I have started to quite enjoy my time here! I have no idea what has happened.. or maybe i do: The sun has been out for ages now and there is no end in sight, we've been hiking a good deal and making lush food outdoors in the sun. Midsummer is coming up in a couple of weeks and we're expecting a massive bonfire and a groovin' partee. But before that there's gonna be a massive media event here at the hotel. One of the football players of Leeds is getting married and all his football playing mates are gonna be here and I'm going to play waitress at the event=) How awsome is that then?? And I've already got tickets to go home. I'm planning on staying in Oslo for one night before flying to Helsinki, so all you guys hanging out there in the beginning of August watch out! Later=)

1 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger Scott D. Meyer said...

Enjoy the sun and Norway MJ! Get a good base for Tland. Glad you hear you are working on finding a nice Nglish footballer...can we get tickets? Happy Midnight Sun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker